This article contains information about HDX 3D Pro Health Check Tool.
The tool could be downloaded here
The HDX 3D Pro – Health Check tool validates the hardware, setup, and configuration for the HDX 3D Pro feature in XenDesktop 5.5. Following are the HDX 3D Pro Components covered by Health Check Tool:
- 3DPro Binaries
- 3DPro Processes
- Citrix Mirror Driver
- 3DPro Registries
- 3DPro Required Adapters
- 3DPro Hardware Requirement
- 3DPro VGX
- Virtual Desktop Agent (VDA) Current Setting (Current Codec, Quality Mode, Lossy\Lossless state, Max FPS, Logging, Force Codec)
- FPS Check for XenDesktop 5.6 Feature Pack 1
- XenDesktop 5.5 or 5.6 or 5.6 Feature Pack 1
- For VDA Check, run this tool as an administrator locally on the VDA or over the ICA connection
How to Use HDX 3D Pro Health Check Tool
- When you click Run, the tool does the validation of HDX 3D Pro components and gives the status as Pass or Fail. When you click Pass or Fail status, it displays the relevant information in the textbox. For Fail status, additional Suggestions button is enabled where the users can find the suggestions to solve the issue.
- The tool does the validation of the hardware spec for VDA and client from HDX 3D Pro perspective. For VDA hardware spec check, clicking on Run gives the status as Pass and Fail followed by percentage. For Client check, clicking Windows Client Spec Validation gives client details.
- The tool provides current VDA settings. Clicking on Check Current Settings gives the VDA setting details.
- The tool provides current FPS for 5.6 Feature Pack 1. For fetching FPS count, start some complex application auto rotate model and clickStart.
- For FPS validation “DBgview.exe” should be present with “HDX 3D Pro – HealthCheck.exe”.
- The 3D Pro Health Check Tool is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Citrix makes no commitment to provide support for this tool.
This application requires administrative rights to install or run the application.
This document applies to:
These software applications are provided to you as is with no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind. You may use and distribute it at your own risk. CITRIX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, WRITTEN, ORAL OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that (a) the software application may exhibit errors, design flaws or other problems, possibly resulting in loss of data or damage to property; (b) it may not be possible to make the software application fully functional; and (c) Citrix may, without notice or liability to you, cease to make available the current version and/or any future versions of the software application. In no event should the code be used to support of ultra-hazardous activities, including but not limited to life support or blasting activities. NEITHER CITRIX NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE, UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM USE OF THE SOFTWARE APPLICATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You agree to indemnify and defend Citrix against any and all claims arising from your use, modification or distribution of the code.